Sunday, 21 August 2011
august update
Hi everyone and wellcome to my august update.now where to begin? Managed a full two weeks without sustaining an injury,yay!!! Hope to take my black belt second dan next month and then start training to become a personal trainer. Still managing my eight miles a day and back to the gym five days a week for the last two weeks.my body must have found it's natural weight as I have not lost this month but on the upside I havnt put any weight on. I work hard to stick to the way of eating taught to me by Alex during my twelve week plan.physically I feel great however not so good news from my recent oncology appointment, most of you know I underwent major surgery two years ago unfortunately I am starting round two with the big ' c'and have a six month treatment plan ahead. As before I am not going to let this beat me with everything I have learnt in the last twelve months I am going to continue to train hard eat healthily and fight this all the way.starting with a break for me Tina and the boys then it's down to some hard work. With the help of all my family and friends i know i can kick its ass! Plus thanks to those friends and family i am in much better shape second time round to do it Will keep you all updated in September cheers for reading gaz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done gaz stay positive and kick some ass lol
ReplyDeletewell done dadddy so proud of you and with you all the way xxx
ReplyDeletewell done grandad you look great keep up all the good work xxx
ReplyDeleteTina said, as ever we are so very proud of you, we love you to the moon and stars and back again, infinity and beyond (+ more pmsl)
ReplyDeleteWe know what we have to do do, we have a plan! and i love it when a plan comes together, happy ever after heading our way xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Great post as always, Garry, thanks for sharing it, mate. See you soon, good luck in the meantime x
ReplyDeleteHI, you don't know me but i have just started a 12 week plan with Kai Wilson who is a friend of Alex who you trained with. Have been reading your blog with lots of interest, you have done amazing and i hope i can do as well. I am sorry that you are not well but being so fit you are in a great place to get through it. Hope all goes really well for you and you family. x
ReplyDelete